Fish always reminds me of my native. There is not even a single day without a fish dish. I think my mother in law prepares it every day. It will be either as fry or curry or meen peera……there is so many variety. Here its just the basic fish fry which you can use for any type of fish.
Fish Fry Recipe
- Fish sliced – 250g
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients to marinate.
- Add little water into it and make it to a paste.
- Add fish into it and keep it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry the fish in a low-medium heat until its brown in colour.
- Server hot.
- Put some curry leaves into the pan when you fry fish. It will taste even better.