Finding it difficult to make your little one eat? Here is something which you can try which is easy to make and still you can give something different for your little one. You can serve it with Tomato sauce or pickle. So also comes as a help for me for when I realize there is no curry at home 🙂 . Try it out, I am sure your kids will like it.
Egg Paratha Recipe
Ingredients: (Makes 8 Egg Paratha)
- Wheat flour – 2 cup
- Egg – 4
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Green chilli – 2 (Optional)
- Coriander leaves – few (optional)
(Note: 1 Cup = 250 ml)
- Take the wheat flour. Add water, salt and little oil and knead into a soft dough just like the dough you prepare for roti/chappati
- Remove the seeds of tomato and finely chop them and also rest of the vegetables.
- Break egg into a bowl and add all chopped vegetables. Add salt and whisk the mixture well.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the mixture into it. Once its half-cooked flip it and make it like scrambled egg. Now the stuffing part is ready.
- Make two medium-sized balls from the dough and make it into small circle.
- Spread a portion (2 Tbsp) of the stuffing on one of the rolled dough. Cover this with the second rolled dough.
- Press the edges, do dusting for both sides and roll the dough into the size of a normal roti/chapatti. (If you are really good in rolling the dough with stuffing inside you can do the way how its done for Aloo Paratha)
- Heat a tawa and place the rolled out dough.
- Once you see small bubbles flip it to other side. Cook both sides well in medium flame by applying oil/ghee. Serve hot with tomato sauce.