Mutta Thoran Recipe
- Eggs – 4
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Onion – 1
- Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Black pepper (powdered freshly) – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Beat eggs well and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add sliced onions and curry leaves.
- Once onion is golden brown in color add ginger garlic paste. Cook for 2-3 min.
- Add chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add beaten eggs and on the top of it add grated coconut and pepper.
- Stir well so that eggs are scrambled.
- Keep stirring in medium flame till its dry.
- Serve hot with rice.