PRAWNS…… loved by almost all fish lovers. Here is simple dish, easy to prepare and taste delicious.
Prawns Fry Recipe
- Prawns cleaned – 250g
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients to marinate. Add little water into it and make it to a paste.
- Add cleaned prawns into it and keep it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry the prawns in a low-medium heat until its golden brown in colour.
- Server hot as a starter or use with rice.
- Always fry in low- medium heat
- Its better not to deep fry prawns as on deep-frying taste reduces.