Frankly I am not a great lover of ladies finger. But this is one dish which I like a lot of ladies finger. Very simple, very easy to make. My roommate used to make the same when we were in Mumbai. I modified it to my taste and here its there for you.
Bindi Fry Recipe
- Ladies Finger – 500g (cut into small pieces)
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera) – ½ tsp
- Onion – 1
- Green Chilli – 3-4
- Ginger garlic paste – 1½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and crackle mustard seeds.
- Add jeera, sliced onions and curry leaves.
- Once onion is soft add ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Cook for 4-5 min.
- Add turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add cut ladies finger and mix well.
- Cook with pan uncovered in medium flame till ladies finger is fried. Give a stir in between.
- Serve hot.
- You can deep fry the same by adding little oil in between.