Easy Chocolate Mousse
Ingredients: (Serves 3-4)
- Dark chocolate/Milk Chocolate – 1 slab (80g)
- Whip Cream – ½ cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Powdered Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 drop
(Note: 1 cup = 250 ml
Vary the amount of sugar as per your sweet level
- Take the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt it in the microwave. Heat for 30 sec at a time. Give a good stir and again heat for 30 sec. Repeat till chocolate is completely melted. ( For me it took 1.5 mins)
- To make the fresh cream, keep the steel bowl, whisk of the hand mixer and whip cream in the freezer for 10 mins. Pour the whip cream in the cold bowl. Add vanilla essence and powdered sugar and whisk until it doubles in volume and soft peaks are formed
- Add the cream prepared and cocoa powder to the melted chocolate
- With a hand mixer or with a whisk mix so that everything is combined well.
- Take 3-4 short glasses and fill it with the chocolate mousse. Garnish with some cherry or dry fruits. Chill for 1 or 2 hrs and serve. Enjoy!!!!