This is one of the easiest sweet recipe. Ingredients are simple, steps are simple and the best part it can be made very fast and its delicious.
Coconut Burfi Recipe
- Desiccated coconut powder – 2 ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 ½ cup
- Cardamom – 2
- Water – ½ cup
- Milk powder – ½ cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Grease a tray and keep it ready
- Heat a nonstick pan and add grated coconut and sugar
- Peel the cardamoms and crush the seeds.
- Add crushed seeds to the pan. Add water and mix well
- Keep stirring in medium flame till sugar melts and forms a thick liquid
- Add ghee and milk powder and mix well
- Continue stirring until mixture becomes dry and starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Pour it immediately to the greased tray and level it to get a smooth finish.
- Cut it while it is still warm
- Break it to pieces when it’s cooled completely.
- Its easier to cut with a pizza cutter.
- You may have to do little shaping with your fingertip to get the perfect shape for the burfi