This is one of the easiest dessert which any one can prepare. Very easy steps, simple ingredients and quick recipe. My neighbour and friend Jyothi gave this idea and we prepare it for a function at her home and it turned out awesome. Try it out, it’s going to be a success for all.
Custard with Cut Fruits Recipe
- Custard Powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Cut Fruits – 1 ½ cup ( apple, grapes, banana etc)
- Cashew nuts – 2 tbsp ( cut it to small pieces)
- Take half cup of milk and mix custard powder in it.
- Take the remaining milk in a pan and allow it to boil
- Pour the custard mix into the milk, stirring continuously
- Add sugar and mix well
- Stir continuously in medium flame till the mix is thick and starts to boil.
- Allow it cool. Add cut fruits and cashew nuts. Decorate with cherry
- Chill it and serve cold.
- Custard may look less thick when its hot. When it cools down it becomes thick. So don’t add more custard powder.
- Incase custard is becoming very thick after it cools, add more milk and mix well again.