Stuffing with Chicken Recipe
- Chicken – 400g Boneless cubed
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Onion – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum – 2 Tbsp (thinly sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
(Note: Vary the amount of chilli and pepper powder as per your spice level. When we make the stuffing it should be made spicy. Once the roll is prepared the intensity reduces)
- In a pressure cooker take medium sized cubed chicken pieces, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste , salt and water
- Go for one whistle and immediately remove the cooker from stove. Wait for the pressure to drop and open the cooker.
- Remove the chicken pieces from stock. Allow it to cool and cut into thin pieces
- Heat oil in pan and add sliced onion and capsicum
- Once it becomes soft add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a min or two
- Add the remaining spice powders, salt and sauté for a min
- Add the cooked chicken, tomato sauce and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 mins so that everything get blended well. Switch off the stove.
- Now your stuffing is ready with chicken. You it as a stuffing for rolls, puff pastry, samosa etc.