Easy Milk Peda Recipe
- Milk powder – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/3 to 1/2 cup
- Saffron – few strands
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Nutmeg powder – 1 pinch
- Maida – 2 ½ tbsp
- Ghee – 2 ½ tbsp
- Grease a tray and keep it ready
- In a nonstick pan take milk powder and milk. Mix well so that no lumps are formed
- Add sugar, saffron, cardamom and nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Keep the pan on the stove and keep stirring in low flame till sugar melts.
- When it starts slightly boiling and thickening add maida and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add ghee and continue stirring till it starts leaving from the sides of pan.
- Pour it immediately to the greased tray and level it to get a smooth finish using back of a greased spoon or with your greased fingers ( Also you can make it to small oval balls with your hands)
- Cut it while it is still warm and break it into pieces when it’s cooled completely.